1.1

Extremely Disappointing Experience !!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE, NO MATTER WHAT...

I bought a leather sofa from them. The manager by the name of David ask me to look at the sofa and make sure that it is what I want. He explained that it is a "Floor" model and that is was discounted as such.

True that there were some slight imperfections due to it being on the showroom floor for a while, but seemed fine overall. I decided to buy it.

Once home and after a few days or maybe a week or so, I noticed that there was a tear in the leather, right in the sitting area and that it was patched up, stained and colored almost perfectly, . So, it was almost impossible to notice at first.

I went back to the store and complained to David. I basically said (in nice way) that it was dishonest to trick and cover up a tear on a leather sofa just so that they can get rid of it. I noticed that he was evasive about his knowledge of the tear and patch. I was almost certain that he knew about it ..

David said to call him back at a later date as he needs to present the case to higher ups. Finally, a certain Christine (owner or general manager) called me back and made the determination that nothing can be done and that the sofa was sold "As is" and basically that I am stuck with it....

I couldn't believe it..

Never again buy from this store.

OUTRAGED cu

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ez Home Furniture. The most disappointing about sofa from Ez Home Furniture was keep away at all cost Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ez Home Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments

fhen
#1241903

Keep away from this furniture store. Dishonest ..